Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Color Challenge at Global Scrappers!

For the first challenge I have two pictures to inspire you! They are taken from Southern Living Magazine!
The colors are: At least two tones of GREEN, WHITE, BROWN and a touch of PINK.

Here are the inspiration pictures:
http://www.southernliving.com/home-garden/gardens/beauty-takes-flight-00400000039413/
Photography Ralph Anderson / StylingLeigh Anne MontgomerySteve Bender
Here is my sample:

 I used 2 sheets of Basic Grey PP, and made the sand castle, turtles and sea shells using my Cricut Cartridge I can't remember which one now! ha.. Hope you can come play with us!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great color combo!! And such cute embellies, love that green lacy and all the beach embellies. Especially that sandcastle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love the inspiration pic!! and your layout with the crochet on it!! gorgeous example... (I hope to do this today!) wink!

    ReplyDelete