Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge #73-Cracked Glass Effect!

After months of not participating I finally got some mojo back to start participating more! The challenge over at Cuttlebug Blogspot this week was to create a card with the cracked glass effect!
I had a lot of fun with this! I used K & Company Poppy Seed Floral Line Art, Hero Cage Stamp with Heat Embossing (White Opaque), Bazzill CS, Marta Stewart Scalloped Punch, Cuttlebug to cut out my two butterflies and emboss them, bling to decorate the butteflies, stickles, and pebbles ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white bird cage stamped on blue...sooo striking!!!, all those layers of pretty border strips are fab!!

    Thanks for taking the cracked glass challenge with us at, cuttlebug challenge blog~ Shantaie

    ReplyDelete