Sunday, March 7, 2010

Misc. Challenge Masters March Challenges...

I had a busy Sunday! I worked on some CM challenges today including Kitchen Keepsakes (Create a recipe holder), Technique (Using Punch Art) which I used a round and round scalloped punch to make two flowers, and also Altered which included alerting a plain candle, which I made two!
For the Kitchen Keepsakes I used plain be Creative Imaginations Clothes Pin, I painted it with Green Acrylic Dabbing Paint and used a paint brush for the seems, Ribbon and Buttons!
For the technique challenge I used K and Company Poppy Seed Floral Line Art Collection, and made flowers with the scalloped and round hand punches, stickles, cuttlebug for thanks..
For Altered I had two plain candles sitting in my scraproom READY for us! I used brown polka dotted ribbon, American Crafts Felt Pieces and Prima Flowers to embellish the lid! 
Can you tell I had fun today??

2 comments:

  1. Cute projects! I love those clothespins, they are so much fun! Love the brown polka dot ribbon on the candles and I'm totally digging the the purple card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had boatloads of fun! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete