Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Calendar Challenge at Challenge Masters!

I am not the Calendar Diva at Challenge Masters! Please come and JOIN me!

For my first calendar challenge I want you to create a layout with an event that happened in March! It could be a trip to the park, grocery store, getting a new car, trip to coffee shop, meeting with friends, just some event in your daily life! Just needs a date in March as well on it as part of the journaling!

I had two special events in March, Marc's 32nd Birthday and our first Picnic! I included a sample of both! Sorry for the bad pics, my Canon T2i was not working.. My Picnic sample is not as elaborate because Isabella was waking up and very fussy.. so I just threw some buttons on and called it quits...

One lucky participant will also get a RAK from me!


Little Yellow Bicyle Cornflower Ledger PP, White Bazzi CS, White Thickers, Prima Flowers, Prima Swirl, American Craft rose ribbon, birthday rubons, maya road pins, and some shabby goodness..

I used Echo Park PP, some Kraft Bazzil, Misc Buttons, bo bunny swirl and frames and white thickers...



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts!!! I just love the white flowers on that first layout. So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete