Monday, April 11, 2011

Chopped Week 4!

Chopped Week 4 was due on Saturday! Isabella took a nice 2.5 hour nap on Friday so I was able to clean up and scrap... it's raining, so the light sucked... I used lime green, paint, yellow, scallops, dimensional flowers and white.... I used coredinations paper, cricut paper, Martha Stewart Scalloped Punch, American Crafts Rose Trim, misc Bling, making memories paint, ranger distressed paint, crystal pearls, Prime crystal trim, and misc American Kraft doilies...I painted chip board square and heart, added mini pins, white bazzil cardstock for the picture matting, and I added white doillie rub ons on the paper on top.... I used two type of thicker alpha's...


CM-ChoppedWeek04-01

CM-ChoppedWeek04-03

CM-ChoppedWeek04-02

CM-ChoppedWeek04-04

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are very talented, I like this and Bella looks super gorgeous in her dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those flowers! Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete