Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 3- The Paper Variety One Year Celebration!!!

We are on Day 3 of this week's fabulous celebration for the one year Anniversary of The Paper Variety!!! 

If you are here for the blog hop, click HERE for the post!

Today's challenge is to create a project with your favorite photo(s)....

 You will be eligible to win this fabulous Echo Park: Apothecary Emporium paper pack!

Here is my project! These are currently my favorite photo's taken last month during my daughter's first birthday party! The one with her running into me and hugging me is one of my favorites!!



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL layout!! I love all the pattern paper especially the polka dots. The pretty ribbon, doily and beaded flourishes are an awesome touch:) Love it!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Jamilie, love the colours and sweet photos :)

    ReplyDelete