Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Paper Variety- House/Home week!!!

This week's fabulous challenge over at The Paper Variety is to "Incorporate the word, an embellishment, or the overall theme on your paper project. Or, make a home decor project!"
Our sponsor this week is Paper Lovelies!!!  
The winner this week will get an awesome kit from them! It includes My Mind's Eye  "Lucky Me" 130 piece paper/accessories pack,15 sheets of 12x12 cardstock paper,115 mix & match accessory pieces, including die cuts, titles, chipboard elements, journaling cards, transparencies.
And now to my project!!! I decided to make a "Home Decor" Project!! I have had this "tray" for a LOONG time, and never did anything with it! Since I didn't scrap any of Isabella's Halloween pics, I decided to make this about her first Halloween!! I had a lot of fun with it, and had to finish the ribbons off with Isabella on my lap! She was very curious of what I was doing and wanted to grab all the spiders when she had a chance!
Standing up...

On the Floor..






 Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful and FUN project! I love your pictures and gorgeous details:) Fabulous...
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jamilie! You did a wonderful job on this! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jamilie, so fun, a great altered project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamilie!! This is amazing!!! Thank you for linking it to Paper Issues!! We featured you today! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-tray.html

    ReplyDelete