Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Laughter week at The Paper Variety!!!!

Here is my layout for this week's fabulous challenge over at The Paper Variety! I have been wanting to scrap this photo of Marc and Bella for a while (it was taken back in MAY)  and finally had the right challenge for it!!! I just loved how they were "horsing around" having a blast.. tons of laughter..
I actually POPPED UP the title, but can't find the close up pictures now to show it.. but the title is on big Pop Dots off the page.. I used some Making Memories paint, the main white 12 x 12 sheet is Bazzil, and I used Echo Park Country Drive paper! I added some American Craft Rose Trim, Doilies, Bling, and some fringe... 


 
So that's our challenge this week! Create a humorous layout, card, or altered project. Something that brings a chuckle!

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Bakery!

This week's prize is $20 off ANY kit 
OR
$20 off your first month's subscription! :)
 
I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw the pic of the layout you submitted to Practical Scrappers and, as much as I loved your layout, it was your name that moreso caught my attention. Rader is my last name too! So I came to check out your blog. I subscribed for the email and am a follower now -- I just love your projects! And your daughter is ADORABLE!! Glad to know there's another Rader scrapper out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute photo and a cute layout!! I love the bright primary colors you used. Also love that rose ribbon and all your bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaw way cute Milie!! Oohh look at that paintwork and the doilies!! Perfectly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Lo Milie!! Love the fresh colors too!

    ReplyDelete