Monday, November 28, 2011

Some misc layouts and cards for November! Mini Flower Tutorial...

I have been extremely busy and forgot to post these last layouts and cards I made these past 2 weeks!
                                                                 
All Dressed Up
I just got these awesome crocheted trims last week from Australia and HAD to put them to use! I don't use my cuttlebug enough, so have been keeping it out to use more!

 Where is Bella??
Had a lot of fun with this layout it's an explosion of colors! I used two hand made flowers on this layout! I got to use some scraps I had laying around. Used a hand punch for some circles, and embossed my strips..as you already know I am obsessed with these doilies.. ;-) I also got into the ripping and distressing of paper...
 Merry Christmas! I got the candle stickers for $0.63 at Michael's on Wednesday...
 Pumpkin Patch 2010
I love this new "glitter glam" ribbon that I recently bought.. This was perfect to use my wooden pumpkins that I have had in my stash as well!
 Give Thanks
Simple Give Thanks card..
 Simply Thankful
Always wanted to emboss the leaves with my cuttlebug..

I made some flowers last week! I used the Accent Essentials Cartridge...
 Cut out two types of flowers..
 Misted with Glimmer Mist....
 Twisted the edges with stick and fingers..
 Stickled the edges and added bling in the center!
 Finished product!
TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl you are like the scrapping queen!!! Adorable projects - I especially enjoyed "Where's Bella?" lol so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Great layouts! I love ho you bent/molded those flowers! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous layouts and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete