Monday, April 30, 2012

Party Planning time again! Strawberry Shortcake!

Time has come to start planning for my baby girls 2nd birthday party!! OMG!!! She is almost 2!!! So for this year, I have decided to do a Strawberry Shortcake Party! I still wanted to use most items I have as leftover from her first, like pom poms, plates, utentils... which were pink and green.. so I said, Strawberry Shortcake will be perfect just add red and brown!
I already found some inspiration online, especially on Pinterest and ETSY! Don't think I will design my own invitations this year, but we shall see.. I need to make that decision soon! Also, cake or cupcakes????
Here are some inspiration photo's aren't these great???!!!!














2 comments:

  1. How fun! Love Strawberry Shortcake! Glad to see you scrapping! I think I've forgotten how! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on all the decorations:) You really went way out of your way for this party and it is truly amazing! So fun for a little girl:) Love the inspiration!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete