Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cuttlebug #49 Be Inspired Challenge!

I am very excited as this week's Cuttlebug Challenge was released today!! This is the 3rd challenge of the month. I already participated in the Birthday Party Invite, and Birthday Card and Gift Bag Challenge. This week I will be working on a MINI ALBUM using my current theme! It's great! We can use any album shape, material, as long as I keep my theme... and a cuttlebug folder of course... Now my dilemma becomes FINDING the wooden mummy I used for my creations. Michaels' didn't have any more the last few times I went! OH NO! Off to looking for another Michaels's! Can't wait to get started!!

I am also very excited since this album will be used for my birthday! I'll be posting my birthday pictures in it next month! ;-) 
Happy Wednesday!

My current theme set: Birthday Invitation, Birthday Card, and a Gift Bag...



No comments:

Post a Comment