Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Cuttlebug and Misc Goodies!

I ordered a few more Cuttlebug Embossing Folders! I should be getting my goodies any day now.. Some Christmas Embossing Folders, also a butterfly die cut and embossing folders which I am super excited about! I love butterflies! 

I also ordered the Loop Martha Stewart Border Punch on E-Bay on Sunday (at a small premium of course) and already received it yesterday! This punch is sold out on Martha Stewart's website and is going to come in October 15th.. I didn't want to wait that long, but you can tell some people online are really taking advantage of the situation and charge a fortune for them! Michaels never even had it in the store near my house, of if they do, they sell out right away! 




3 comments:

  1. Lucky duck! Have fun with your new punch! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm thinking I need a cuddlebug! Have fun with the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will Suzanne! ;-)

    Kayla-It's lots of fun, especially for cardmaking! I am excited about the butterfly die and embosser....But shop around.. the prices drop..and they have specials..especially on the alpha's, they are back up to $70 a piece... now I didn't even pay that for 4 new ones.. so I lucked out.. you just have to look around!

    ReplyDelete