Saturday, September 12, 2009

September Citrus Tree Studio Challenges!

The month of September started another month of great Challenges at Citrus Tree Studio! I have participated in 3 of them so far for this month!
First one is Tammy's Color Challenge, it was a Monochromatic Challenge and I decided to use PINK as my color inspired by our outfits!
Second one is a Sketch Challenge, and the third one is a Technique Challenge, which entailed masking. I used a 6x6 template and glimmer mist for my layout.
Since I have been doing mainly cards for the past4 weeks, I've almost forgotten how to work on layouts! ;-) I had lots of fun!
I also finished the AD challenge today, so I added a photo onto this post! Enjoy!
 
  
 
Tammy's Monochromatic Color Challenge
  
Tricia's Sketch Challenge
 
Nicole's Technique Challenge-Masking
 
Stacey's AD Challenge
 My husband loves telephone booths, so anytime we see one he HAS to take a picture! This one was taken in Aruba!

http://www.citrustreestudio.com/
Monochromatic Sketch: 
DCWV Cardstock, Cuttlebug "Hippie Chick" Alpha & Heart Die Cuts, Prima Flowers, Pink Paislee Chipboard Journal Entry, Stickles, 2Va Creative Crystals, Fancy Pants Pin, Bejeweled Stones, Fozz Felt-Kaiserkraft 
 Sketch Challenge:
DCWC Paper, Cuttlebug You're not the Boss of Me Alpha, Adornments EK Fibers,
Martha Stewart Punch, Fiskars Punch, NRN Design Paper, Basic Grey Bling It, Bazzill Basic Paper-Santillo, Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Tablet, My Mind's Eye "My Friend" paper
Technique Challenge "Masking":
DCWV White Paper, Doodlebug Design Sugar Coated Black Alpha, Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Template, Prima Flowers, Buttons, Basic Basic Polka Dotted Ribbon, MS Punches, Making Memories Mistletoe Pin, Stickles, Graphite Glimmer Mist, DCWV Bright Border Punch Strips

No comments:

Post a Comment