Sunday, November 1, 2009

Be Inspired #55 Cuttlebug Challenge

The latest challenge at Cuttlebug Blogspot is to create a card using your FAVORITE.... In my case I made a card with my favorite season! I also used the snowflake embossing cuttlebug folder.. I am still playing around with my new Cricut...


I used Making Memories Skinny Stripe FaLaLa Paper and Cardstock, Bo Bunny Merry Christmas Rub Ons, Prima Poinsetta Flowers, Pearls, EK Success Fringe, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embosser, Stickles, and Cricut Wild Card and Joys of the Season Cartridge. 


This card was also made using the Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder! Prima Flowers, EK Success Fringe, Cricut Wild Card Cartridge..

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card
    Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete