Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Tree and Mantel!

We got our tree this weekend! It has been a tradition since I can remember as a little girl going out and picking out a Christmas Tree in Aruba! One of my favorite things to do! So every year I get VERY excited when this time of year comes! We went to Home Depot to get our tree, we have for years.. I was a little disappointed when we got home the tree was SMALLER than the previous 2 years in this house... bummer... it still turned nice. I want to get a few new ornaments and maybe add some ribbon to it. The house is a mess right now.. so I will add more photo's later!

 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Nosotros decoramos nuestro árbol el fin de semana pero el mío es artificial :( los naturales son tan lindos y huelen tan bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh thanks for putting me in the mood to decorate! Just got the tree last night! All your decorations look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I love the night shots with the lights!

    ReplyDelete