Monday, November 16, 2009

Two cards...Sympathy and Birthday...

My grandma's youngest brother passed away in Holland this week.. so I am sending a card to his wife & family. I also have a friend who's birthday is next week! So I made a clone of one of my previous birthday cards... using not too bulky material so I can put in the mail without paying extra postage!
Here you go! I used Bo Bunny Line.. Ribbon, Rub Ons, Pearls, Cricut Wild Cards Cartridge, MS punch, 7 Gypsies paper on the Birthday Card...


 


4 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. :-( The cards are wonderful and I'm sure will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies. It was sad to hear, especially since this is the first death on grandma's side due to cancer.. everyone else had heart problems..including my gramma..:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamille...sorry to hear your loss:(
    Your cards are beautiful..
    Thanks for joining the CB Blog Hop!!!
    Terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete