Monday, November 9, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #56

I was energetic after my vacation and wanted to do some projects! I created this challenge tonight...The challenge over at Cuttlebug Challenge this week is to create a thankful project.. I created a thankful card..
This was a fun challenge. I used a Cuttlebug EMbossing Folder for the read paper, Pink Paislee Apple Cider from the Amber Road Collection and also the Paislee Postcards, Bazzil Cardstock, EK Success Overton House Design Caramel Toffee, Lace, Fiskars Punch, TPC Studio Bejeweled Brads, and Cat Eye Ink. 

 
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love laces and pearls. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so super cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is `Gorgeous`!!!!!!!
    Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a pretty card! I love the mix of different textures that you have on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very pretty.
    Thanks
    Maggie
    Http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete