Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Join me at Ch{all}enge Masters!!

This Sunday, November 1st, Ch{all}enge Masters is launching the first set of challenges EVER!! I am the design team leader for cards, and would love for you to join me and participate!!!!
The challenge will run for the entire month, and is due at 11.59pm on the last of the month! How easy is that?? You have a whole month to complete this challenge!!!! There are also several other Challenges including Book of Me, Technique, Kitchen Keepsakes, Going Green, Blog, and some more!!!


So please join me, I have a fun Challenge in store for you!! I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!!! Don't forget to join the Cards Group!!


*~*Jamilie*~*



2 comments:

  1. hopefully I can stop by :)
    I look forward to seeing what you all have going on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what your challenge is! :-)

    ReplyDelete